How do you make the already popular Citroen C1 an even more tempting prospect? Introducing the New Citroen C1 JCC+ Special Edition.
Why is the C1 JCC+ so called?
The C1 JCC+ has been designed in collaboration with Jean-Charles de Castelbajac; distinct and award-winning designed who has assisted in both the design of the iconic e-Mehari and C3 JCC+. He has worked on clothing designs for Madonna, Helena Christensen, Elton John, John Lennon and more.
He has taken his distinctive approach and applied it to the cheeky C1 and the results are striking.
The C1 JCC+ is built upon the Flair trim level, meaning you’ll receive a wealth of specification already before choosing the JCC+ special edition. Here’s what you’ll get in addition to the Flair trim level:
- 15” ‘Planet’ black alloy wheels with blue centre caps
- Black bi-tone roof (except Caldera Black models)
- Flared wheel arch extensions
- JCC+ badging and rear quarter graphic
- Scarlet red door mirror caps
- Custom JCC+ cloth trim and JCC+ carpet mats
- Scarlet upper dashboard with anodised white air vent surrounds
- Gloss black multimedia surround and gear lever base
- Automatic air-conditioning and Automatic headlights
C1 JCC+ is available in Scarlet Red as standard with an optional upgrade to either: Lipizzan White, Gallium Grey, Carlinite Grey and Caldera Black.
The C1 JCC+ is currently available as a 5-door hard top variant and presents excellent value for money (as it is on a slight increase on the Flair trim level. To order your C1 JCC+, give Charters Citroen of Aldershot a call. If you want to learn more about the C1 range, the view our detailed information here or download the latest brochure.