C3 Aircross has up to 80 combinations which will enable drivers to truly make it theirs. Whilst full specification for each trim level is yet to be confirmed, features for the C3 Aircross include:
- Active Safety Brake
- 410 litres of boot space (increasing to 520 when the rear bench is folded)
- Blind-spot monitoring
- Park Assist with Top-rear vision mode
- Modular interior (including the ability to fold the front passenger seat to extend interior length to 2.4 metres)
- Choice of 16″ or 17″ wheels
- Citroen Advanced Comfort
- Colour head-up display
- Wireless smartphone charging
- Intelligent beam headlights
- Traffic sign recognition
- Mirror screen with Android Auto, Apple CarPlay and Mirror Link
- Connect NAV – TomTom traffic updates for real-time information, petrol station prices etc.
- Citroen Connect Box – in the event of an accident or other roadside assistance
- High driving position
- Flared wheel arches
- Thick roof bars
- Front & rear skid plates
- 17.5cm ground clearance
- Grip control
- Floating roof
- Hill descent control
- A huge opening glass roof
- and much more.
C3 Aircross will be fitted with Citroen’s modern technology,a modular interior and touchscreen technology allowing all of the main features and functions to be controlled by a spacious and responsive touchscreen interface. New C3 Aircross was developed to be easy to drive, easy to park, a modern look for a modern driver.
There are also five different interior options available.