New Citroen Berlingo Van comes with a choice of petrol or diesel engines.
These engines have been designed to produce the most power (needed when taking larger loads) whilst retaining the very best economy. The PureTech petrol engine has even won International Engine of the Year several years running.
Transmission options include a five or six-speed manual or a EAT8 eight-speed automatic. This clever automatic system offers an extremely smooth gearchange; meant to get the very best economy out of your engine. Gear shift paddles on the steering column are also offered to keep your hands on the wheel and head up so you are always in complete control of your drive.
All engine and transmission options are listed below (* indicates a configuration that is not available until late-2019):
- 2-litre PureTech 110 S&S six-speed manual
- 2-litre PureTech 130 S&S EAT8*
- 5-litre BlueHDi 130 S&S six-speed manual
- 5-litre BlueHDi 130 S&S EAT8
- 6-litre BlueHDi 75 manual
- 6-litre BlueHDi 100 manual
- 6-litre BlueHDi 100 S&S manual