New C4 Cactus has been improved in every way. Fitted with a range of Advanced technologies, 12 Driver Assistance systems and a feature list that brings a classically comfortable ride into the 21st century.
- 16 inch anthracite ‘Square’ alloy wheels
- Black Airbump®
- Front foglights with cornering function
- ‘Wild’ Grey ambiance
- Citroën Advanced Comfort seats
- Drivers adjustable lumbar support
- Height adjustable driver’s seat
- 7 inch touchscreen
DAB digital radio with 4 speakers and AUX socket
- USB & 12 volt socket
- Bluetooth® hands-free and media streaming MirrorScreen with Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto
- Suspension with Progressive Hydraulic Cushions™ (PHC)
- Air conditioning
- Rear parking sensors
- Cruise control and speed limiter
- One touch front electric windows
- Height and reach adjustable steering wheel
- Driver, front passenger, front lateral and curtain airbags
- ABS with Electronic Brakeforce Distribution (EBD)
- Emergency Braking Assistance (EBA)
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- Two rear ISOFIX mounting points
- LED daytime running lights
- Space saver spare wheel
The highest trim level available on C4 Cactus and fully loaded with features:
- 17 inch diamond cut ‘Cross’ alloy wheels
- Chrome Colour Pack
- Dark tinted rear windows
- Electrochrome rear-view mirror
- Electric folding door mirrors
- Citroën Connect Nav with TomTom mapping
- Citroën Connect Box with Emergency & Assistance System
- Automatic Air-conditioning
- Panoramic roof
- Rear parking sensors and reversing camera
- Automatic lights and wipers
- Active Safety Brake
- Lane Departure Warning
- Driver Attention Alert
- Speed Sign Recognition and Recommendation
- Coffee Break Alert
New C4 Cactus comes with nine body colours:
- Polar White
- Obsidian Black
- Platinum Grey
- Cumulus Grey
- Sport Red
- Tapenade Grey
- Emerald Blue
- Pearl White
- Deep Purple
There are also four colour packs available:
- Gloss Black
- Gloss White
Both the extensive list of body colours combined with the colour packs, make each New C4 Cactus truly unique; with 31 exterior combinations.
Suspension with Progressive Hydraulic Cushions
Whilst ordinary car suspension uses a traditional shock absorber setup with a spring/mechanical stop, the PHC system adds two hydraulic stops on either side: one for compression and one for decompression. This level of comfort has been unseen in cars since the CX and Xantia.
Choose one of three PureTech petrol engines (international engine of the year) or an extremely efficient BlueHDi diesel engine to power your new C4 Cactus (Euro 6 compliant).
The top-end edition is a turbocharged PureTech 130 S&S with a 6-speed manual and if you order early, you can choose the popular PureTech 82 unit.
Official economy figures, C02 output and BIK rates will be available nearer to launch.
Engine combinations include:
- PureTech 82 manual
- PureTech 110 S&S manual
- PureTech 110 S&S EAT6 automatic
- PureTech 130 S&S 6-speed manual
- BlueHDi 100 S&S manual
BIK levels start from 19% and rise to just 21% (depending on engine/transmission choice).
CO2 levels start from just 90 g/km rising to 110 g/km for the most powerful edition.
Choose the most economical engines in the new C4 Cactus hatch and you can expect up to 65.7 mpg combined (in a PureTech petrol) and up to 83.1 mpg combined (in a BlueHDi diesel). View additional details about the New C4 Cactus
The general features displayed above are for illustration and may not represent the model on offer.